Sæplast has developed a next-generation wet storage container for the Oysters, Clams and Mussels. The 405 will be launched in North America at the Pacific Marine Expo in Seattle, WA at the Century Link Field Event Center on November 16-18, 2017. Please stop by the Saeplast booth # 109.
The Sæplast 405 liter PUR multi-purpose wet storage container is ideal for the storage and purification of live oysters, clams & mussels. An even flow of water is maintained resulting in the perfect oxygenation of each individual shellfish.
The Sæplast 405 joins the company’s existing and highly successful Sæplast 705 version. The new container offers a capacity of 400 liters, compared to the 705’s 700 liters, meeting current market demands for a smaller size in order to handle multiple shellfish species at the same location.
The 405 features a unique patented water flow design with corners that are exchangeable, enabling them to incorporate different perforations or even no openings, which gives the container the flexibility to be used for other products as well. In addition, the corners can be removed and cleaned separately if required for enhanced hygiene and food safety.
At the same time, the 405 retains all the user benefits of the 705 including the ability to be stacked up to four high on one pallet space to maximize storage. Equally important, the dimensions of the 405 are the same as the 705, enabling both containers to be stacked together to give shellfish processors the flexibility to maximize production capacity. In addition, the base grid can be used in both containers.
Benefits & Attributes:
- Radical breakthrough with ingeniously designed integrated water channels.
- A water circulation system designed to achieve maximum flow and water renewal.
- An integrated grid waste separator.
- Fast release plugs for rapid emptying.
- Emergency air inlet castings for use in the event of a failure in water flow.
- The 405 operates without the need for any external pipe or drain connections.
- Equally at home in both closed and open-circuit systems.
- Stacks with the pre-existing 705 Container.
The Sæplast 405 is manufactured in durable polyethylene and polyurethane. Like all Sæplast containers it can be personalized with customer logos and specified with a variety of tracking options including barcodes, QR codes and RFID tags.
Contact: Mike Kilpatrick Sæplast, Business Development Manager
Mike.email@example.com PHONE 1-506-636-7363